In our day-to-day lives, we worry greatly about minor things. It’s easy to forget just how fortunate we are.
So what are you worried about today?
A phone bill? A student loan? What restaurant to choose for dinner? Which pair of jeans to buy? How to save up for a vacation?
Stop worry in it’s tracks. Focus on your blessings. Revel in the richness that is your life. And do whatever you can to add richness to other people’s lives, too.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sarahnaed likes this
- info-sur-le-rachat-de-prets reblogged this from melissajoykong
- killaht0fu reblogged this from kateestivill and added:
- kateestivill reblogged this from melissajoykong and added:
- kimegner likes this
- cjstott reblogged this from melissajoykong
- kings4queens reblogged this from necksareforsheep
- necksareforsheep reblogged this from bluepeets and added:
- striderdaves likes this
- melissajoykong posted this